PDF Studio Pro is a powerful application that allows you to work with PDF. Here are 5 great features that make PDF Studio the PDF editor of choice.
1. Batch processing is a simple, fast way to modify multiple documents at once. A batch process is configured by Selecting Batch Files, Configuring Batch Output, Setting Open Passwords, and configuring the job specific options.
2. Split PDF Profiles allows you to save custom split settings as templates that can be used again later to split documents. There is also an option available to “Show on Menu” and when this is set for the profile it will be put under Document -> Split Document so that the profile can be run in just two clicks from the document menu.
3. PDF Studio is capable of OCRing documents using any of the available OCR languages to add text to documents. OCR allows you to add text to scanned documents or images so that the document can be searched or marked up as you would any other text document.
4. Date Calendars in PDF Forms – When a date or date-time setting is used in a PDF form; viewing the document in PDF Studio will display a calendar button on the field. This button will allow users to select a date using a calendar picker.
5. Rasterize PDF, consists in re-creating the document using images of the pages instead of vector commands. Look under Images -> Rasterize PDF. It’s a shortcut for exporting a PDF to images and then re-importing the images into a new PDF.
And to crown it all PDF Studio is available on Windows, Mac and Linux platforms.
Download a trial version of PDF Studio.